Golf in the era of James IV meant looking yonder and guessing the distance of the target. Today, you have golf laser rangefinders to get the distances down to centimetres. A golf swing is a highly technical process. You need to strategize and go against your biggest enemy on the golf course, uncertainty. Laser rangefinders, the finicky wonders will let you pan out your attack better than Dwight Eisenhower.
With new technology in town, they give you instant readings and a horde of other features. We have picked the absolute best of the lot and bring you the top 10 best golf rangefinders 2017. We have also categorized them as per the priority features. Based on expert reviews and golfers’ chatter, these babies can do you one better than your caddie!
1. Golf Laser Rangefinders vs Golf GPS?
This is a debate that glows like hot embers no matter how long ago the flame went out. Laser rangefinders have the ball when it comes to accuracy. They usually estimate the distance with 0.5 – 2 yard uncertainty compared to the golf GPS which are uncertain usually in 3-4 yards range. Another major advantage is how the laser rangefinders are always tournament legal. Removable faceplates in some of the Bushnell rangefinders allow you to get slope-adjusted distances and only line-of-sight distances you are going to golf tours.
Golf GPS have a lot of features like statistics tracking, scorecard, shot distance measurement etc.. But the prime problem lies with their tournament-status. Not all tours allow you to use golf GPS. Golfers who are particular about getting their distances right to the 2nd decimal would also support laser rangefinders.
2. Which Golf Rangefinder Should I Buy ?
Confused? Can’t decide because you are bombarded by information from all possible directions? Does each marketer sound like Jack Sparrow trying to make a new deal? It’s the uninvited, but inevitable, guest of the age we live in.
So finding the right golf rangefinder is proving to be a duller process than the listening to your golf buddy drone on and on about city politics? It is probably because your search is not streamlined. Now that might sound like corporate nonsense. But it is not. Preached for ages, organization of thoughts can make any process easier. Same is the case with golf rangefinder hunt.
We have created the criteria for you that are an easy reference to help you get your prized golf gadget.
Accuracy presents the first divide between laser rangefinders and golf GPS devices. Laser rangefinders, if used with a steady hand, will give you distance reading accurate within a yard. This is tried and tested and widely used as of now. Golf GPS systems can also boast of comparable accuracy lately but not in all the models. That makes laser rangefinder a sure-shot investment in terms of getting exact distance measurements in absence of human error.
Your budget, an important consideration, also levels your decision towards either golf GPS systems or laser rangefinders. Golf GPS systems low cost whereas, laser rangefinders start from middle and the cheaper models may not work well. Costs per feature ratio will lean more favorably towards golf GPS devices
Considering the accuracy, cost, performance and features, you should decide between getting a laser rangefinder, golf GPS system or a golf GPS laser hybrid. Restricting this choice will take down a whole range of products from your list thus allowing you to focus on one type of device.
Maximum Distance Range :
Depending on the expanse of the golf courses you usually play at, you should check the maximum distance range measured by the rangefinder. Whatever the manufacturer mentions on the product package may be tested under ideal conditions. For the real range, dwell into buyer reviews and check if they have reported the maximum distance range to be sufficient.
Apart from distance measurement, there are quite a few other features that you would like by your side, in a game of golf. Having your Golf GPS announce the distances, slope measurement, statistics tracking, maximum free golf course maps, negative display, pin seeking technology and more such features are available in the plethora of devices today. Try and make a list of the features you absolutely need in the order of priority and find a device that corresponds. Golf GPS watches and clip-ons will usually have fewer features than the handheld golf GPS systems.
Tournament Legal :
If you are serious about golf and intend to compete in golf tournaments then you would want to buy devices that are legal in competitions. And if Local rule exists, devices with only distance measuring capabilities are allowed.
Size and Design :
Since golf involves being on your feet for a long time, the physical dimensions of the rangefinder device becomes a major concern. If you are comfortable with carrying your rangefinder in the golf bag or golf cart, then laser rangefinders or handheld golf GPS would be welcome. If you are comfortable with carrying your rangefinder in the golf bag or golf cart, then laser rangefinders or handheld golf GPS would be welcome. With golf GPS watch, do check that it is not overly heavy and sits comfortably on your wrist. If the weight of Golf GPS watch puts undue pressure on your wrist, it will be defeating its own purpose.
Convenience of use :
This boils down to how comfortable you are using your golf rangefinder. Is it easy to turn on and point at the target? Does it locate the target immediately? Does the course map load soon enough? Do you have to manually change your position after every shot on the GPS device ?. How much technology familiarity does the device demand and are you up for it? The whole point of the golf rangefinders is to aid your game and not slow you down
Top 10 Best Golf Rangefinder Reviews 2017
A. Fastest, Most Accurate Golf Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope Rangefinder
Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope Rangefinder is the most dexterous golf rangefinder available in the market today. Whatever other rangefinders can do, Pro X7 can do one better. It is the most dependable rangefinder in terms of yardages, the JOLT adding to your conviction. If you have the greenbacks to dole out, Pro X7 takes the limelight away from all competition.
Features & Benefit:
- The Bushnell Pro X7 laser rangefinder offers yardages with 0.5 yards accuracy between 5-125 yard distances. It uses E.S.P2(Extreme.Speed.Precision) technology. This ranges faster and more accurate than the older rangefinders. X7 can range from 5 yards to 1 mile or 550 yards to the flag.
- There’s no beating the 7x magnification offered by X7. It is coupled with Vivid Display Technology with crosshairs. This makes ranging so much easier with better contrast and clarity in your view. It displays the reading in red. These are more visible in the sun.
- PinSeeker Technology with JOLT is Bushnell’s trump card in many of their golf rangefinders. Pinseeker makes sure that X7 finds the flag amongst other distractions like trees or grass behind it. JOLT is another feature where the X7 gives you a little vibration when it locks on to the target. Between these two features, you get confirmed yardages within seconds.
- Slope-adjusted distances are available with the X7 laser rangefinder. As example, Bushnell states that a 150 yard distance with 6° inclination will range to 166 yards. With slope technology, you will get the 166-yard estimation directly. So you would not fall short by 16 yards because of uphill terrain.
- The slope feature can be tuned off in this model, but its legality in tournaments is questionable. However, the X7 is also sold in a non-slope model which has all the features except slope distances.
- This Bushnell golf laser rangefinder measures 5.1” x 1.7” x 3.7” in dimensions. As golf rangefinders go, it’s pretty handy and of average weight.
- The X7 is fully waterproof, so if it rains you can run and take cover without worrying about your device. The accompanying zipped carry case has webbing on the sides and a carabiner clip. You can keep the case open and use it as a holder for the rangefinder.
- The battery slides into a tightly shut compartment. It can go up to 1400 ranges before it runs out.
- PinSeeker with Jolt
- Slope-elevated distances, can be turned off
- 7x magnification, 0.5-yard accuracy within 5-125 yards
- Comes with case-cum-holder
- Not as lightweight as moderately-featured rangefinders
B. Best Feature-set In A Golf Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour Z6 golf rangefinder has the competitive chops to ride the cutthroat tide of the golf rangefinders market. Its select bunch of features is smartly valued in its price. It is pricier than the likes of TecTecTec VPRO500, but it makes every penny count.
Features & Benefit:
- The Bushnell Tour Z6 golf rangefinder was replaced by this Jolt version. This has the PinSeeker-Jolt technology which brings lightning speed to its distance-measuring process. PinSeeker helps locate the flag amongst other objects in the background. Jolt technology sends a shiver down your hands when the target is locked and correct distance is being displayed.
- Because of PinSeeker and Jolt, you get spot-on distances in no time and with minimal aiming. It tells distances with 0.5 yard accuracy in 5-125 yard range. The yardages are displayed up to 1/10th of a yard.
- The Z6 ranges from 5-1300 yards. It can target flags up to 450+ yards. The field of vision with Z6 is quite wide compared to other golf rangefinders in its price range.
- The Vivid Display Technology features here as well. It works in all lighting conditions to give you consistently great contrast and sharpness of view. The red numbers can be read at any angle of the light.
- It offers 6x magnification which is instrumental in spotting targets easily. The next level of magnification in X7 costs twice as much. Z6 golf rangefinder also uses the 2nd generation of Extreme.Speed.Precision technology. There is literally no lag between aiming and distance reading.
- The metal casing of the Z6 is protected by rubber coating and grips. It is waterproof so you can keep playing in the drizzle. The HD lens also has RainGuard coating so that your field of view remains clear.
- The battery of the Z6 golf laser rangefinder can survive through 6 months of regular use. A fancy carry case with loop for carabiner clip is provided with the pack.
- The black, red and white contours of the Z6 are classic Bushnell colors. One impressive design quirk is how the Bushnell logo hides the mode button on this laser rangefinder.
- PinSeeker and Jolt
- 6x magnification
- 0.5-yard accuracy within 5-125 yards
- Vivid Display Technology
- Compact and waterproof
C. Best Value For Money Golf Rangefinder
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
TecTecTec with its bizarre name is a relatively new player in the golf rangefinder market : But their products come all guns blazing ninja-style into the picture. VPRO500 has made quite the name for itself for being an intuitive laser rangefinder : With three distance tracking modes and high quality design at a price that shames the big brands, TecTecTec could be the next big thing in golf.
Features & Benefit:
- VPRO golf rangefinder offers 3 modes for distance measuring. The first is the Target Priority mode which finds the target at least distance and ignores all background distractions. It works to locate the flagstick in front of a heavily wooded area.
- Second mode, Distance Target Priority mode, picks the most distant target behind any obstacle like grass or bushes. ProScan, the third mode of this laser rangefinder, is used to locate hazards and objects other than flagstick.
- Based on common-sensical assumptions you can make wonderful use of these three modes. This versatility is new to golf town.
- Unlike other rangefinders, VPRO500 works actively to locate the actual target and dismiss the unwanted objects on golf course. PinSensor technology helps with discerning overlapping targets.
- This rangefinder can measure up to 540 yards in a continuous scan mode : VPRO500 flaunts a 6x magnification with multicoated optics in an entry level device, putting it in the same league as brands like Nikon.
- It also provides distances readily within one yard accuracy. Yardages and battery life can be viewed on the ultra-clear lens display.
- I has a slick deign with 7 ounces weight and padding at the top and bottom gripping area.
- The golf rangefinder is extremely easy to carry around in a handy carry case with straps to attach to your golf bag. Apart from golfing it can also be used for hunting.
- To build customer faith in their brand TecTecTec also offers 60 days money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer warranty on VPRO500 golf laser rangefinder. According to the noise around the block, you will need neither, as VPRO500 is definitely material for the top golf rangefinders list.
- Highly affordable
- PinSensor technology
- Three scanning modes based on targets
- Very lightweight and compact
- Some long yardages take time to be correct
D. Most Popular Golf Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt golf rangefinder succeeded the wildly popular V2 rangefinder. By debuting the Jolt technology, the V3 opened up a feature-set that golfers covet. V4 succeeded the V3 but it hasn’t made big enough changes in the V3. So V3 hits a sweet spot, price and value-wise. Rick Fowler’s endorsement bolstered V3’s fame as well.
Features & Benefit:
- The Bushnell Tour V3 golf rangefinder brought their Jolt Technology to the market for the first time. At the time, golfers had trouble connecting with the feature. But now Jolt is a much-desired feature in many Bushnell products. This sends a burst of vibration through your hands when the rangefinder has locked on to the target.
- The Jolt feature is a confirmation that the distance being displayed is the exact distance to the target. This feature can be turned off. V3 is a fast device. So even though it shows the correct distance to the target, it will not Jolt until it is satisfied.
- The PinSeeker technology helps locate the flag stick from the clutter around it. It zeroes in on the flag even if it’s located in front of a wooded area, grass or other objects.
- It ranges between 10-1,000 yards. It will locate a flag within 300 yards with 1 yard uncertainty. It offers 5x magnification for viewing the field. You can scan through the view and get the distances on the screen in 3-5 seconds.
- The V3 golf rangefinder uses the modern Bushnell color scheme of white, black and red. The sturdy body has rubber grips on the sides. It weighs only 7.5 ounces. The ergonomic design makes it even easier to hold.
- It comes with a premium carry case. The net webbing on the sides of the zippered case prevents this golf laser rangefinder from falling out. You can hang the case on your golf stand bag using a carabiner clip and use the case as a holder.
- The Bushnell V3 golf rangefinder is fairly weather-resistant. Battery lasts through the entire golf season. This rangefinder is also available in a slope version which gives slope-elevated distances.
- PinSeeker with Jolt
- Flags up to 300 yards with 1 yard uncertainty
- Fast and reliable readings
- Jolt function is buggy
E. Best Compact Golf Rangefinder
Nikon 8397 ACULON Laser Rangefinder
Nikon 8397 Aculon is a pocket-sized laser rangefinder for the golfers who hate to lug extra weight around. It is one of the most affordable golf rangefinders too. It keeps its feature-set simple in the interest of keeping the weight and the price down. The easy operation is a big advantage as well.
Features & Benefit:
- The black body of the Nikon 8397 Aculon golf laser rangefinder looks cleanly finished. There are no jagged edges or the plasticky-feeling. The gripping area is contoured for ease of holding. There’s one button which controls the functionality of this device.
- Aculon measures only 3.6” x 2.9” x 1.5”. Without battery, it weighs only 4.4 ounces. That is quite an achievement. Golfers who are forced to use clip-on devices just to avoid weight can rejoice. Aculon will easily fit into their pockets.
- This golf rangefinder ranges between 6 to 550 yards. The distances up to around 150 yards are accurate within 1 yard. If the flag stick has a reflective marking, the distances are similarly accurate up to 200 yards. Beyond that, the inaccuracy increases.
- Aculon has a distance-target priority mode. This mode will display the distance to object which is the farthest in a cluster. So, if the pin is behind tall grass or other objects, you can still get the distance to the flag.
- The 8397 Aculon golf rangefinder offers 6x magnification. The view is clear in average and bright light. The numbers are less readable in the dark. It is tournament-legal as it only tells normal distance.
- It uses a CR2 battery which should last a golfing season. It’s easy to replace the battery of this rangefinder mid-game. The battery life is displayed on the screen. It also features automatic power-down to preserve charge when not in use.
- The operation is fast and simple through the single button. The architecture of this Nikon golf laser rangefinder allows you to view the course even with glasses on.
- Ultra-lightweight and ultra-compact
- Distance Target priority mode
- 6x magnification
- Water resistance
- Long ranges are not as accurate as bigger laser rangefinders
F. Best Golf Rangefinder With Slope
Bushnell Tour X Jolt Golf Laser GPS/Rangefinder
Bushnell Tour X is a charlatan in disguise. Is it legal, does it have slope-adjusted distances? The answer to both is yes. And the Tour X manages to pull it off with dignified grace. The price is on the high moderate side, but it’s still less expensive than Bushnell Pro X7. All the bells and whistles of the hi-end Bushnell rangefinders appear in Tour X.
Features & Benefit:
- The highlight of the Tour X golf rangefinder’s repertoire is the Exchange technology. It comes with a red and a black faceplate. These can be installed on the firing side of the rangefinder.
- The black faceplate allows the Tour X to function as a normal golf rangefinder which is tournament-legal. However, when the red faceplate is engaged, it gives you slope-adjusted distances. This system confirms the status of device in tournaments while being flexible and giving slope-adjusted distances during practice games.
- Another impressive feature is the Dual Display Technology. In low light you can use the Vivid Display which has more clarity and better contrast. This gives the yardages in red font. In better light, you can use the crisp black display which is easier on the eyes for some people.
- The ranging of this golf rangefinder is fast. It uses PinSeeker Technology to spot the target amongst other objects. The Jolt Technology sends a shiver through your hand when it locks on the target. So you get confirmed distances at the speed of light.
- The Tour X golf laser rangefinder can range between 5 to 1,300 yards with 0.5 yards uncertainty. Its can accurately measure up to 450+ yards to the flag. It offers 6x magnification of the view.
- This rangefinder too sports the E.S.P 2 technology which ensures fast and reliable yardages.
- Tour X is waterproof. It uses a CR2 battery. It comes with the premium carry case, the same as Bushnell X7. This case doubles as a holder and has a loop at the back.
- An issue raised by buyers is that there are two models of the Tour X. One has mirrored lens and another has a normal lens. The former is horrible to use anywhere but bright sunlight. Make sure you buy the newer model with the regular lens.
- Exchange faceplate for slope-adjusted and normal distances
- PinSeeker and Jolt Technology
- Dual Display: Vivid and black
- Fast and accurate
- Two production models. One is faulty
G. Cheap Golf Laser Rangefinder
Simmons 801405 Rangefinder
Simmons 801405 golf rangefinder is a budget rangefinder for the uninitiated. If you are a weekend golfer or just starting out with your golfing journey, this device can be a caddie on battery. The feature set is moderate. But it comes on a shoe-string budget as far as golf laser rangefinders are concerned.
Features & Benefit:
- The Simmons 801405 golf rangefinder ranges within 5-600 yards. The yardages are accurate to 1 yard within 200 yards. Beyond that, the accuracy realistically suffers. The distances are told in either meters or yards.
- You can view the field in 4x magnification on the in-view LCD display. This is not the top of the line, where we have 7x magnification.
- The distances are measured with a single button press. There is no learning curve to use this device. Its Tilt technology provides horizontal distances as well.
- This is a lightweight golf rangefinder of 9.6 ounces. It measures 3” x 5” x 5.5” across all edges.
- This laser rangefinder can also be used while hunting. Once your golfing skills grow out of its specific features, you can retain it for hunting and other activities
- Since the Simmons golf laser rangefinder uses a 9V battery, it lasts through more than a golfing season easily enough. The battery is replaceable so it can be changed on the course if it dies mid-game.
- A carry case is included in its pack. It has a loop for attaching lanyard. So it can hang off your neck while you play.
- Relatively Inexpensive
- Easy operation
- 9V replaceable battery
- Performance is average. Needs to be upgraded once you get better at the game
H. Other Notable Golf Laser Rangefinders
Bushnell White Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder is one of a kind. It is a bold foray by Bushnell and maybe a second edition would inspire more confidence amongst the golfers. But it’s an exciting device for the tech-savvy golfers who have the capital to spend on it. After all, it is the best of two technologies. We delved into the specs to find out more about this device.
Features & Benefit:
- The Hybrid golf rangefinder is not as massive as we expected. It measures 2.1” x 2.6” x 4.3” and weighs only around 8.5 ounces. It’s done in black/white. Apart from the grips, you find a row of buttons at the bottom ledge which controls the functions.
- The laser and GPS functionality are totally independent of each other. Laser fires with one button tap. It ranges in 10-10,000 yard range. It ranges 300 yards to the flag with 1 yard uncertainty. It offers only 5x magnification.
- Laser mode of this golf rangefinder uses the PinSeeker technology to pick out the target amongst other objects. A visual icon confirms that the target has been locked. You cannot pan out and get instant distances on this device though. It works only in PinSeeker mode.
- The GPS side of the Hybrid stores a repository of 30,000 course maps. These require no subscription for continued services. GPS comes in handy when you are not getting an accurate aim with the laser.
- This golf rangefinder gives distance to the center, front and back of the green when in GPS mode. With Auto Hole and Auto course recognition, it can work independent of human interference.
- The GPS mode also has shot-tracking capability. You can measure the distances covered by your shots and estimate club averages.
- The Hybrid works on rechargeable Lithium ion battery. It will live out 14-16 hours per charge cycle. A battery life-indicator is present on the screen.
- A premium carry case, lanyard and charging cable are part of the package.
- Laser and GPS rangefinding modes
- PinSeeker Technology in laser mode
- 30,000 pre-loaded course in GPS mode
- No subscription fee
- Reasonably-priced now
- Bulky-looking device
Leupold Gx-4Ia2 Rangefinder
The Leupold GX-4i2 brings competition to the doorstep of Bushnell Tour X. This golf laser rangefinder can give you the slope-adjusted distances and turn tournament-legal at the touch of a button. It has many other features which almost put it in the league of Garmin G8 GPS in terms of functionality. The GX-4i2 has better accuracy though.
Features & Benefit:
- This golf rangefinder also uses the faceplate concept. The chrome faceplate is for tournament play. It gives you line-of-sight distances. It can range up to 800 yards in this mode with 450 yards to the pin. It provides distances while panning.
- The yellow faceplate gives you the slope-adjusted distances when engaged. This mode is not permitted in tournaments though.
- You can input temperature and altitude on this laser rangefinder. You can activate the True Golf Range(TGR) mode which gives you even more accurate yardages based on these factors.
- You can enter the club averages during the setup. Leupold GX-4i2 will use this to recommend clubs to you. In the TGR mode, the club recommendations will be more accurate.
- Its Pinhunter 2 feature picks out the flag stick from amongst a multitude of objects. The Vivid OLED display makes it easier to view the field.
- This golf rangefinder offers 6x magnification. It has a separate Fog Mode for clearer view. Its Prism Lock technology intimates you when the target is locked for distance measuring. An audible beep can be engaged if you wish. The distances are obtained instantly with the Pinhunter and Prism features.
- The GX-4i2 is constructed out of aircraft-grade aluminum. It measures 4.2” x 3” x1.4” in three directions and weighs only 8 ounces. It is very compact and lightweight considering the features it packs.
- A CR-2 Lithium ion battery is included in the pack. Over time, it has slipped to a reasonable price. We would consider it as an excellent alternative to the Bushnell Tour X.
- Exchange faceplate for Line-of-sight and slope-adjusted distances
- Club recommendation
- Temperature and altitude-based distance correction
- Pinhunter features
- Lightweight and compact
- Shaky hands can throw its performance
Callaway 300 Laser Rangefinder
Callaway 300 golf rangefinder has steep competition in its price range. Its performance brings it centerstage amongst the whirl of other devices. Barring Bushnell, the Callaway 300 is one of the few laser rangefinders we instantly liked in this price range. Smart, hassle-free operation, well-executed core features and a compact package, all characterize Callaway 300.
Features & Benefit:
- The Callaway 300 laser rangefinder ranges in 5-1000 yard range. That too, the flagstick can be detected within 1 yard accuracy in up to 300 yard range. Very long distances may take multiple readings.
- Its uses a Pin Acquisition Technology(P.A.T.) to fixate on the flag rather than the objects behind it. This is particularly useful when the flag is fluttering or does not have a reflective strip in the front.
- This golf laser rangefinder offers 6x magnification. The view can be focused in or out based on personal preferences. The golfer can also pan across the landscape and get instant distances to many targets together. This feature is conspicuously missing in many Bushnell rangefinders.
- Callaway 300 has another model, the 300 Pro. It has all the specs of 300 and the capability to give you slope-adjusted distances. Another model, the Callaway Hybrid, has golf GPS/laser rangefinder hybrid functionality.
- The Callaway 300 uses a CR2 battery. People have been known to use it for over a year without having to change batteries. This also depends on the usage though.
- This golf rangefinder measures 4.25” x 3” x 1.75” on three sides. It weighs 7.6 ounces. If you are looking for an ultra compact system, you have the Callaway Micro-Prism Rangefinder which offers similar performance with proportionately lower ranging distances.
- The Callaway 300 is designed to be water and fog-proof. However, we suggest you avoid using them in extreme temperatures like below 50° F or above 100° F
- Pin Acquisition Technology
- 6x magnification, 1-yard accuracy till 300 yards to the flag
- Good battery life
- No extra features, just the core feature set
Benefit Of The Customer With Use Of Golf GPS Rangefinder Products
- There are many golf GPS rangefinder devices available for golfers. Using the GPS golf devices becomes a mandatory necessity when you are serious about your game. These devices are trustworthy and highly helpful in improving your game of golf.
- You can master the game and improve your handicap in a relatively short time, with the help of golf GPS devices provided by key market players like Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Skycaddie, TomTom, and GolfBuddy. With so much advancement in technology, it is becoming easier by the day for golfers to improve their game enormously by taking help of the right golf GPS devices.
- It is highly recommended that you use the rangefinders for your GPS needs as they use laser technology to hit the target spot on. You can forget worrying about downloading maps and such things like satellite signals, when you use a rangefinder GPS device. It is as simple as pointing your rangefinder at the target and you get a lock to aim your shot at.
- These days elevation can also be measured using the rangefinder. Bushnell has a rangefinder which measure the distances from the slope. By making use of such technological advances, you can definitely improve your game, have a satisfying round of golf and impress your peers to boot.
How To Pick The Best Golf GPS Rangefinder
Here is step by step instructions to pick the best golf GPS rangefinder equipment:
- The first and foremost step is obviously to decide your budget range.
- Next step is to decide what features you need in the golf rangefinder device you want.
- Then check out the reviews of the products from various golf rangefinder manuafactures providing the features you need.
- Also, check closely the peer reviews with your colleagues and golf friends about the best GPS rangefinders
- After that, you have to check the online dealer's prices, compare them and get the best deal. See if your local store offers better deals.
- And of course, the final step is to take the pluinge and buy the rangefinder device. With all the effort you have put into this you will definitely succeed in buying the best golf rangefinder device
Golf rangefinders have a tough time proving their mettle against the new entrants: best golf rangefinder. But the latter are yet to beat the lasers in their consistent accuracy phenomenon. With Pinseeking and Flagseeking technologies, the rivalry is getting harder to resolve. There is also the upside that laser rangefinder owners need not worry about course coverage on their devices, as they are point and shoot gadgets. That being said, golf laser rangefinders are constantly surprising with new and exciting features. Between GPS and best golf rangefinder which category will clinch the golfers’ satisfaction? Perhaps only time will tell. Also check out our golf GPS reviews here so that you can choose from the best products.
Hope this buying guide about best golf rangefinder is helpful.
- Rated 5 stars
- Best Golf Rangefinder Reviews 2017 : Top 10 Our Picks
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- DesignEditor: 100%
- QualityEditor: 100%
- Easy Of UseEditor: 80%
- Low - High PriceEditor: 60%